Minecraft Stories #40: Clash Of The Titans, Part 2

This time Jake's eyes rolled around in his sockets and then he slumped onto the floor.

Ten mechs stood behind them, completely lit by the redstone lamps I had activated. Each one wielded a giant sword made out of magma blocks.

Mark ran toward one and leapt into the cockpit.

"Hey, dude," he said, "What happens when I press Open Door?"

There was a beep as he pushed it. It activated a complex redstone mechanism that turned on pistons in the ceiling, revealing the dark sky above.

Then Mark's mech shot up into the air and hovered.

"DAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," he cackled. "This is totally sick! Also, dude, how did you get this?"

"My own mods, of course."

He started fiddling with the controls. The left arm lifted and a gun shaped device popped out.

"Fire? What does this thing do?" Mark asked.

I shook my head.

"Don't press that butto-"

Fire shot out from the flamethrower and incinerated a nearby forest.

Then the 9 Deadly Dudes ran and leapt into their mechs. I followed.

Fred's gun fired metal torpedoes filled with TNT.

Jake fired cages that could entrap anything it hit.

Nick shot footballs that had a Knockback II effect on them.

The others had C4 from the Mo' Explosives mod they could light and launch. (I didn't trust them with atomic bombs.)

Mine... fired spinning objects that launched TNT and fire charges. I also had an extra button on my console that would activate a nuclear explosive in them.

Then the rustling of wings filled the night and Zarkrendos, Xazkrono and Komenderes appeared.

            To Be Continued In Clash Of The Titans, Part 3...

Comments

Popular Posts