Minecraft Stories #42: The End

Know why I put 'The End' without adding on a Part 1? 'Cause this was probably gonna be the actual end of us. Anyway, let's see if me and the 9 Deadly Dudes are still alive by the end of this blog post.

Zarkrendos aimed a mighty stomp at my body lying on the grass. I somehow managed to dodge it. I got up and ran to the 9 Deadly Dudes.

Then Zarkrendos flew back to Xazkrono and Komenderes.

"What d'you think they're gonna do?"

Mark rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Oh, I have no idea," he said sarcastically. "Maybe they're gonna try to kill us and feed on our XP."

Actually, Mark was probably right.


 A ball of energy started forming in Zarkrendos hands. More energy from Xazkrono and Komenderes started flowing from them.

I grasped what they were doing.

"Attack!"

We launched a volley of arrows. They just bounced off. It was growing bigger.

Then I turned to the 9 Deadly Dudes.

"I'm gonna try to destroy that thing," I said. "If I can't do it, I want one of you to activate the atomic bombs."

Fred stared at me quizzically.

"Are you crazy or are you crazy?"

I smiled.

"I'm crazy. NOW GET TO THE STINKING CONTROL PANEL!!!"

I took off as Fred hurried over to my damaged mech.

I was almost there... I drank a potion of Swiftness II and ran like a maniac. Then I remembered how this adventure started with the thing I was doing right now.

Running. Except I was running toward danger, not from it.

Then I leapt up and shattered the bubble. Zarkrendos, Xazkrono, and Komenderes stared at me. Okay, that didn't kill them. So...

"Activate them!"

I heard the hisses of the atomic bombs around me. This was it.

KRACKASBOOOMBAMO!

My body was blown to the sky and everything went black.




I woke up on the ground. The 9 Deadly Dudes were standing around me.

"Am I alive?"

Mark smiled.

"Yup."

I turned my head to a portal which had appeared in the rubble of the explosion.

Then we ran towards it and leapt in.

Okay, so we weren't dead. I'm still not renaming this post, 'cause...

                      End Of SECOND ADVENTURE...

Comments

Popular Posts