Minecraft Stories #43: Commands And Battles, Part 1

Welcome to the THIRD ADVENTURE!!!

A skeleton rained flaming arrows on my wall. Actually, it was Xplosion_Man2092, A.K.A. Mark. He was just wearing a skeleton head.

"Dude, quit it!"

The barrage of fire ended and I stepped out from behind my cobblestone barrier.

"You know I'm the only LifeFire7, right?" I asked.

Mark shrugged and lowered his enchanted bow.

"You were crouching and I couldn't see your username," he said. "Also, there was one other thing that made you look like another player.

Of course, it was my new skin. It looked like I was wearing a sweatsuit/striped pajamas and a green headband. In other words, Mark had no idea it was me.

Then something orange emerged from the lava near us. Mark glanced at me.

"Either I'm hallucinating," he said," Or I'm seeing a giant worm made out of command blocks."

Then we ran. The thing crawled out onto the grass. Suddenly, the ground disappeared from under us.

The /fill command didn't seem too cool after that.

                                To Be Continued In Commands And Battles, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts