Minecraft Stories #45: Back To The Digiverse, Part 1

As we fell, I realized what we were gonna hit. I looked at Mark.

"Stank," I said.

We hit the portal.

I got this funny feeling like I had eaten a bee, and then I hit my screen hard. I felt my body become pixelated, and my arms and legs became rectangles.

And then I entered Minecraft.

I got up on the burned and damaged landscape. (If you forgot how that happened, refer to Minecraft Stories #42: The End.) I stared at the worm that was heading toward us, and turned to Mark.

"I think that's our cue to run," I said. Mark nodded.

"I couldn't have said it better," he said. We sprinted as fast as Notch's coding would let us.

Suddenly, the worm popped up in front of us. Me and Mark pillared up with obsidian.

A purple ball gathered around the worm's head.

I felt the very fabric of Minecraft vibrate with Mark's scream of 'WE NEED BACKUP!!!"

I didn't think backup was coming.

                            To Be Continued In Back To The Digiverse, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts