Minecraft Stories #46: Back To The Digiverse, Part 2

The ball launched at me and Mark.

Suddenly, an arrow whizzed out of nowhere and deflected the orb from it's course. Fred leapt 20 blocks into the air and swung his sword hard at the worm. I could hear the impact as the magma blade came in contact with the worm's head. With a shriek of pain, it dived under the earth. I jumped off the pillar (it was only 4 blocks high), followed shortly by Mark. I stared at Fred.

"Are you in the game?"

"Does it look like I a- Wait a second. You and Mark are in the game?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I brought the rest of the gang. Maybe we can get you out. Oh, and watch out for that thing."

I stepped back as 'that thing' hit the ground. It was gray, but part of the top was multicolored. Hanging on it's sides were blue and gray objects that looked like tools. Fred and Mark gasped. I just stared at it in awe. I had only seen this thing in a book-Diary of an 8-bit Warrior, Book 5, Quest Mode, to be specific. It was an aeon forge, otherwise known as an  advanced crafting table. Instead of your ordinary 3x3 crafting grid, this was 5x5.

"Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," I said.

                             To Be Continued In Back To The Digiverse, Part 3...

Comments

Popular Posts