Minecraft Stories #33: The Dimensional Run, Part 1

Oof.

Okay.

For the record, that hurt... a LOT. My legs feel like somebody dropped a 172-ton weight on my legs.
Entei (a Japanese guy who.downloads Pokemon mods like there's no tommorrow) tossed out Potions of Healing.

I swigged it like a pro. Mark chugged, then pulled out a blue potion and drunk that too.
Fred's eyebrows shot up.

"Dude, why a Potion of Swiftness after a Potion of Healing? That's, like, the worst combination of potions ever created," he said. "Unless you're running from something," Fred quickly added.

"It's one of the best, actually. And I am running," said Mark. He finished a black rectangle of obsidian and lit it. He turned to us and smiled.

"In the Nether."

Mark dived into the purple field of energy.

"Ghasts, zombie-pigmen, wither skeletons- good reasons for you to spend time in the Nether," said Fred. He jumped in.

I whipped my head around.

"Was that supposed to be sarcastic?" I asked.

Jake shrugged.

"Dunno. Great place to get killed, but also a great place to get loot."

I turned back to the portal.

And leapt in.

                               To Be Continued In The Dimensional Run, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts