Minecraft Stories #18: The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 6

The slimes acted quickly. Shoving us as hard as they could, they pushed us toward the Nether Portal.

"ENDERMEN! Your services are not required anymore, so..." Herobrine decided not to finish his last sentence.

Then he seemed to be everywhere at once, attacking the endermen with his bare hands. They screeched as they teleported to random spots. Hey, that's actually fine with me, they were on fire and when they teleported, they killed a few slimes. I couldn't see Herobrine anymore. The endermen died after killing at least thirty slimes. And there were only ten left. Giant ones. Not babies.

I gulped.

Then the slimes slammed into me and the 9 Deadly Dudes.
It felt like somebody slapped me in the stomach, hard. And then repeated it over and over and over...

They finally stopped. I took a few deep breaths and slumped onto what was behind me.

Which turned out to be the Nether Portal.

     To Be Continued In The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 7...

Comments

Popular Posts