Minecraft Stories #17: The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 5

For some reason, I wasn't dead yet. But I was being pushed. Toward the glow, which was getting brighter. Weird. My eyes adjusted to the darkness.

Oh. They were baby slimes. Not the ones that can damage you.

I flipped around. The 9 Deadly Dudes did too. And the glow was coming from...

Uh...

A pool of lava. And on the edge of it...

A Nether Portal.

Okay, it's time for ACTION!!! I whipped out my diamond sword. Then an enderman whacked me in the face.

Ouch. I spun around taking in my surroundings. Endermen were scattered here and there among the crowd of slimes. Guess they didn't want any funny business. 

A figure stood in the darkness. It stepped out into the glow of the lava. The mobs stiffened, as if they were awaiting orders. At least the slimes had stopped pushing. I was sweating like crazy because of the lava. The figure yelled:

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! CHUCK THEM INTO THE NETHER ALREADY!!!" Herobrine thundered.

   To Be Continued In The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 6...


Comments

Popular Posts