Minecraft Stories #20: War Of Lava, Part 1

I whirled around and aimed my bow at Herobrine. I pulled it back, ready to fire a deadly bolt of flame at him.

"So it's a war you want, huh? Well, ya fat numpty, you'll get it!" I yelled.

I let the arrow fly. My bow was enchanted with Flame I, so Herobrine should have gotten a nasty burn... But he didn't.

He raised his hands. The arrow... stopped in midair. Herobrine lowered his hands a bit. The arrow turned around. He shoved his hands forward. The arrow shot forward incredibly fast, as if it had been soaked with a Potion of Swiftness.
The arrow was five millimeters away from my chest.
But then, time seemed to stop. I glanced around. Herobrine, the 9 Deadly Dudes, the arrow -- none of them were moving. I backed away from the arrow. Then I looked up at Herobrine. A user was behind him. Floating. With the username NOTCH. Then time shot forward. The arrow buried itself in the ground.

Herobrine spun around.

"Notch? Is it really you?" he asked.

"Yes. You've gone too far. Invading servers, modding them, creating clones of yourself, and finally griefing everything in sight. Also using the World Portal."

Herobrine jumped back. A smile spread across his face.

"And the only part you don't know about -- the ultimate tool of destruction."

 And a giant army of ghasts, zombie pigmen, magma cubes, and wither skeletons' emerged from the shadows.

                     To Be Continued In War Of Lava, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts