Minecraft Stories #26: If This World Ends, Part 3

Long story short, the giant creeper blew us up to the block limit. I actually survived the fall. Guess my boots were enchanted with Feather Falling 965.

The giant charged creeper started hissing.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was flying. Somehow, I could see my coordinates... and I was a couple hundred blocks past the block limit. Then I saw Fred with his Elytra wings spread out, gliding down toward a date with destiny.

I started falling. Then my Elytra wings caught the wind. I spiraled down.

Hitting the ground, I started doing a victory dance. Then I bumped into someone. I opened my eyes and stared into the face of Herobrine.

"Why, hello," he said. Then he punched me in the face. I flew back twenty blocks, and pulled out my bow and fired. Herobrine got hit right in the face, making him flash red with damage.

"Oh my," he mocked. "I have to say that my nose was slightly compressed by a weak pressure."

The mobs moved forward. He tore out the arrow and threw it to the ground.

 "GET OUT OF THE WAY, SUCKERS!!! THESE ARE MINE TO KILL!"

The 9 Deadly Dudes landed around me. Herobrine pulled out two deadly enchanted fishing rods and floated up into the air. He cast both and pulled Mark and Fred up, and then jerked the fishing rods violently and pointed them toward the ground. They hit the ground really, really hard, taking immense damage. Herobrine repeated the action with every member of the 9 Deadly Dudes.

Then he threw the lines at me.

                 To Be Continued In If This World Ends, Part 4...

Comments

Popular Posts