Minecraft Stories #1: A Griefer On My World

I was knocked back by a skeleton's arrow. Multiple arrows, actually. I quickly grabbed a stack of sand and jumped up repeatedly while placing the blocks under me. I was finally safe at fifteen blocks high. Then on the ground far below, I saw another player emerge from the trees. Carrying TNT. Oh stank. This was not good. I raised myself higher, higher, higher. The ground had disappeared long ago. I checked my coordinates.

Hey -- block  limit reached! Then explosions far below. I fell. Again and again and again. Until I hit the ground. I looked around. The dude who had just blown up my pillar was placing TNT.

Around. My. House.

Okay, I admit it. I ran toward the griefer and shot an Instant Damage II arrow at him from my deadly bow enchanted with Unbreaking III, Power V, Punch II, Flame I, and Infinity I.

The griefer was knocked off the roof of my house, burning. He hit the ground hard. Died. I collected the spoils of victory. 64 Bottle's O' Enchanting, 21 emeralds, 4 diamond blocks, A full suit of chainmail armor, and a nice diamond sword enchanted with Unbreaking III, Fire Aspect II, Sharpness V, and Knockback II. I harvested the TNT, and prepared to use it when I saw that user again.                                     
                                                          The End???

Comments

Popular Posts