Minecraft Stories #13: The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 1

The guy with seriously weird eyes landed in front of us. "Herobrine," Fred whispered. I pulled out my diamond sword. "Can we call him 'Dead-obrine' soon?" I asked. Herobrine stretched out his hand. I didn't exactly know what happened after that, but we stumbled and tripped as hunger gripped us.

"Hey, Chew-Chew, toss us apples!!!"

That was probably Mark saying that.

"Fine man, take some, but my name is Jake. My nickname is Chew-Chew because I eat a lot."

"Got it."

(Chewing noises from all of us)

"Ahh. That tasted good," we all said.

(Burping noises from all of us)

"Excuse me," we all said.

"WOULD YOU QUIT WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND FIGHT ME LIKE MEN?" Herobrine thundered.

I stepped towards him and cleared my throat.

"Yo, Herobrine! Did you know that you stink like cow dung?"

"Was that an insult? Also, what is cow dung?"

Ha. Ha. Ha. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Herobrine doesn't even know what solid digestion is. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

"ANSWER ME!!!"

Oops. Herobrine somehow slammed me face down into the ground by moving his hand.. Then he lifted me back up. Whammed me into the ground. Repeat repeat repeat. Ow ow ow OW ow ow ow ow ow OW OW OW ow OW OW.

"OW. Okay, OW Herobrine! OW. Cow OW dung OW is OW you!!!"

Herobrine stopped using my body to hit the ground. His eyes were blazing. STANK...

    To Be Continued In The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 2...


Comments

Popular Posts