Minecraft Stories #7: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 6

We'd been marching across my world's landscape for what felt like hours. We stopped at the edge of a gigantic crater. I peered down it. Stank. Lava at the bottom. The skeletons kicked us off.

We were all about to die. I saw splash potions follow us. Please don't be potions of Harming, please don't be potions of Harming... They struck all of us.We hit the lava. An ender chest was under the surface. For some reason, obsidian was there, too. I opened the chest. Amazingly, none of us were taking damage. Inside was a diamond pickaxe and some dirt blocks. I understood. I signaled for the 9 Deadly dudes to swim to the surface.

Popping out of the lava, I explained what happened. "Someone decided to throw splash potions of Fire Resistance at us. I think we're supposed to mine something down there and then seal up the hole with dirt blocks." They nodded. I swam under the lava to the bottom, mined the obsidian down there, and replaced the hole with a dirt block. I waited for the 9 Deadly Dudes. Everyone passed through, me breaking the dirt block and replacing it. I followed them. I was already through when I heard multiple cries of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



We were falling into a pit that was so deep I couldn't see the bottom. I hit the ground...

                         To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Battle, Part 7...


Comments

Popular Posts