Minecraft Stories #12: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 11

I was swinging my swords everywhere.

A slash there, another one there, Withers everywhere cowering in pain.

I whipped out TNT and flint & steel.

TNT going BOOM, 50 XP dropping to the ground.

Withers falling towards the ground, activating their armor points.

I heard someone follow me into the field of battle.

Actually, everyone. All gathered into a fighting force of 8 users, including me.

We all took a Wither and tortured it.

Dodging Wither skulls, ouch to a Wither's head. Now it's dead.

XP by the hundreds.

All Withers dead.

WHOOO HOOO!!!!

Hey, what the chicken? Was that -- "Yo, guys! Can you help out a bit here?" -- Mark and Fred in a pit? Oh, yeah. I set a crafting table on a patch of End Stone.
I crafted planks. Then sticks. Finally, I had a bunch of ladders. I tossed them down. They placed them along the side and clambered up. Finally, the 9 Deadly Dudes were complete again. I wasn't really part of their griefer groupie, 'cause I wasn't a griefer.

UH OH. Whirring sound. Behind us. I flipped around. The 9 Deadly Dudes spun around too. A guy was standing in front of us.

AND HE HAD GLOWING WHITE EYES.

                                         The End???


Comments

Popular Posts