Minecraft Stories #4: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 3

The first blue skull hit the side of my obsidian structure and obliterated it. I scrambled over the wall, on full It's Every Man For Himself instinct. Life wasn't that cool for the 9 Deadly Dudes after that. I cracked up in front of my tablet as they got pounded. BomberBoyOfFire906 died first. I mean, the guy was wearing nothing but leather armor! The_Atomic_Guy453 and Xplosion_Man fell next.

The rest (YouStinkSoBOOM132, ABombAVillage1976, Death_By_TNT777, Nuclear_User5667, YouAreDeadNow786, and HelloRespawnScreen29004) got pounded by the rest of the skulls, and crumpled in diamond and iron armor, getting sent to the respawn screen -- as HelloRespawnScreen29004's username predicted!


They respawned in a clearing not far from where I stood. I started running toward them, strafing left and right to avoid getting the Wither effect. When I reached them, I flipped around. Then I saw something I thought the Wither would never throw. PURPLE SKULLS???


One struck my avatar. I felt strangely light. Then I hit my Kindle screen, breaking through and entering the world beyond, my body becoming an 8-bit, low-res Minecraft player.




                     To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 4...

Comments

Popular Posts