Minecraft Stories #5: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 4

I opened my eyes. I wasn't feeling good. The 9 Deadly Dudes were standing over me. They didn't look so good either. And then I realized it -- I WAS INSIDE MINECRAFT. One of the 9 Deadly Dudes whipped out a chipped wooden sword. Uh oh. This world was real -- and if I died, I probably wouldn't respawn. I sat up, raced toward the trees in the forest over there, punched out fifteen wood blocks, crafted all of them into birch wood planks (I was doing this in my head, by the way), crafted a crafting table, and, finally, crafted my own wooden sword. Voila!!! I was ready for combat. Raising my wooden sword, I slashed the air in front of me. I was living my dream. Sort of. I've always wanted to be a warrior. Anyway, here's what happened:



The Deadly Dude (let's just call him Zombie for now) threw his sword like a spear.

It flew majestically through the air.

It came down, hilt first, and landed in my other hand.

Zombie grunted. He ran toward me followed by the rest of the 9 Deadly Dudes.

I also ran toward them, waving my swords.

The weirdest battle cry anybody had heard escaped my lips.

We all tangled in a huge pile.

Zombie grabbed my swords and threw them into the river nearby.

We all froze. Then we crawled away, and then ran like crazy, screaming bloody murder.

Probably because they spotted the Wither descending toward us, ripping blocks from the ground and adding them to its body.

                    To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 5






Comments

Popular Posts