Minecraft Stories #2: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 1

It was the middle of the night. I looked around. There wasn't any more mobs in the woods, so I was safe. Then something dropped next to me. A lit block of TNT. Oh sheesh. Which stinking guy is using my LAN world as a PVP server? I thought as I ran.

The deadly bomb exploded behind me. I ran out into an open field. I opened the chat window and set the time to day. The sun immediately illuminated my world, and the user was revealed. The same guy who tried to bomb my house!

 The sound of flint & steel striking TNT met my ears. I spun around in time to see my house go bye-bye. A large hole in the ground appeared. I rush towards the lip. At the very bottom, I see four players gather around a T made of soul sand. With two Wither Skeleton skulls on it. One places the third and final skull apon the block in the center. Huge KABOOM. As the Wither arises, I now know that I made a terrible mistake. (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN...)

I DOWNLOADED A GIANT WITHER MOD. 


                                       

                        To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts