Minecraft Stories #3: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 2

The giant Wither has awoken. And has just crushed the rest of my awesome floating roller coaster that was attached to my house.

Five users approach me from behind. The griefer that showed up last time and the other fat numptys that blew up my house and spawned the Wither. Good thing my video was on Third Person Back, so I saw them coming. As expected, they all had griefer-related usernames. Here they are: BomberBoyOfFire906, YouStinkSoBOOM132, Xplosion_Man2092, ABombAVillage1976, and Death_By_TNT777. Oh, did I say several more came???!!! Nuclear_User5667, YouAreDeadNow786, The_Atomic_Guy453, and HelloRespawnScreen29004. There they were. I named them The 9 Deadly Dudes.

I grabbed a dirt stack, and pillared up to the point where they couldn't mine the block under me. I was surprised they didn't stack some TNT and jump on top of it. Guess they were saving resources. Anyway, they all were looking up at me, and I think that they didn't see me placing obsidian around them. The walls were three blocks high, and I started filling in the floor. They finally noticed and ran off the grass blocks. I filled in the holes, and started placing TNT on the floor. I lit it with an arrow from my bow enchanted with Flame I, Infinity I, Unbreaking III, Power V, and Punch II, and then I pulled a slime block out of my hotbar and got ready.

The explosions started. The block under me blew up. I flew towards the ground, and placed my slime block under me half a second before impact. I bounced into the air, and hit the slime block again. Every time I landed, I shot up, but I gradually lost altitude. I jumped off the slime block. Surprisingly, there was no items around. Then I realized it -- they had left my world before the TNT exploded! Then they joined again. All appeared around me. They were looking up. At the Wither hurling about a million black and blue skulls at me and them.


                     To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 3...

Comments

Popular Posts