Minecraft Stories #11: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 10

Yeah. I did see someone get hit. With a black skull. Mark. And he died. Popped like a bubble and left his inventory lying on End Stone. I'm dodging Wither skulls as I write this in my mind. Did he actually... die? Is he actually dead, or did he just respawn in the woods? Anyway, Fred rushed over to Mark's item's. I can remember him saying: 'Got   it, little  bro' not too long ago. Fred saw his brother get struck down by a skull that was thrown by the exact Wither that he had spawned.

That was the first time I saw a griefer... any player of Minecraft really... run towards a whole band of boss mobs without running in terror when they attacked.

A TNT stack appeared in his left hand. Flint & steel was grasped tightly in his right. Fred jumped up, placing the TNT under him. The Withers stopped their bombard to watch. He jumped up one last time, lit the TNT under him, pulled out a slime block with amazing speed, and placed it on the TNT. He hit it hard. Bounced. The TNT exploded just when he fell for the second time.

Fred was launched into the air toward the Withers. He produced his bow, firing as he fell. Placed another slime block and bounced again.Wither skulls were being catapulted at him at the speed of lightning, but he managed to dodge them all. EXCEPT ONE. It hit him in the chest. This time, Fred died. But his attack... that was the most amazing thing I had ever seen in Minecraft. I made a note in a book with a quill. Get ultimate fighting tips from griefers that don't try to make your house blow up, I wrote. I shut it and slipped it back into my inventory. I was feeling a bit annoyed. Wait, no. I was feeling ANGRY. Like Incredible Hulk and Angry Birds angry. Wait, no... I whipped out two swords. My diamond one and an iron one. Oh, now I recognize the feeling.

ULTIMATE-CRAZY-AWESOME-BLOODY-DEADLY-WANT TO KILL ALL BAD GUYS-RAGE. BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE. UNLESS I DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN.

      To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 11...

Comments

Popular Posts