Minecraft Stories #14: The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 2

Something gray started swirling around Herobrine. Music pounded in my brain. Bom bom bom bom ba bom bom ba bom. Pillars of the stuff that had surrounded Herobrine launched at us. It felt like dust.

It formed a sort of web. I cackled a soft laugh as my arm reached up and snapped the web. "Take that, Herobrine!!!" I yelled. My mouth shut as fast as it could. The strands had solidified and was now sucking my air supply. I- I- I can't... breathe... Losing... consciousness... Blacking... out... NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Creepy laughter invading my brain... Am- am- I dead? Closing my eyes...

My eyes were shut tight. I opened them. I WAS ALIVE!!! The 9 Deadly Dudes were racing towards the End Portal. I followed. We leapt in. I felt light. Like I was floating. I couldn't move. Then... motion. I was swept away in an invisible current... Got a glimpse of the Nether.... And finally, landed in the Overworld.

But... something had happened. Me and the 9 Deadly Dudes whirled around, taking in our surroundings. There was mist everywhere, the landscape looked like an Extreme Hills Biome, lava pools placed here and there, and for a totally weird final touch...

THERE WERE HEROBRINE STATUES EVERYWHERE.

   To Be Continued In The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 3...


Comments

Popular Posts