Minecraft Stories #8: Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 7

Was I dead? Whew. My legs were stuck in cobwebs. The 9 Deadly Dudes also had their legs in cobwebs too. Actually, we were standing on a whole field of cobwebs. That wasn't very good. I know cobwebs can absorb all your fall damage if you land on one, but they're technically the equivalent of soul sand in the Overworld. So we clumsily made our way across it, flipped a lever that activated an iron door... and stepped into the coolest place I had ever seen.

A bunch of redstone torches was lining a half-obsidian, half glass pathway. As I passed over the glass, I could see lava bubbling under.

"Hey, Tim! Check out that End Portal!"

"I can see it, Jake. I'm not blind."

WHAT??? I glanced up. An End Portal lined with 10 chests was a few blocks away. I rushed up and opened one. Inside was... MY BOW WITH FLAME I, INFINITY I, UNBREAKING III, POWER V, AND PUNCH II!!!

Ooooooh!!!

Also my diamond sword with Unbreaking III, Knockback II, Fire Aspect II, and Sharpness V.
Hey, what? A FULL SUIT OF ENCHANTED DIAMOND ARMOR!!! I called dibs and equipped it.

One of the 9 Deadly Dudes stepped up to me. He was holding TNT.  And flint & steel. I checked my armor enchantments. Protection, Thorns, Unbreaking, and Respiration -- all at the highest levels.

He surrounded me and the chest in TNT.

"Goodbye!"

He lit it. In that last few seconds, I mined the chest and found a water bucket. I emptied it... and was blown against the wall. Luckily, I was okay. I walked toward the shaken figure.

"Lesson one, ya fat numpty: A water bucket absorbs the damage from an explosion."

With a giant BOOM, the roof was destroyed. The 9 Deadly Dudes dived into the End Portal.

I followed them. With a: "For cooked chicken!" And the last thing I saw before being transported into the End was a gigantic Wither attempting to fit into the portal.

                        To Be Continued In Giant Wither Boss Brawl Battle, Part 8...

Comments

Popular Posts