Minecraft Stories #15: The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 3

Actually, I was... Um, wrong. The statues weren't just statues of Herobrine.

They're probably Herobrine too.

Here's my proof:

1: The statues started shaking.
2: Their eyes flared to life and turned white.
3: They floated up into the air.
4: They shot lightning bolts from their hands.
5: Herobrine (probably the Herobrine that we met in the End), rose above us.
6: I got zapped.
7: "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I said.
8: The 9 Deadly Dudes got zapped too.
9: All of our butts fractured.
10: The end of my proof.

We ducked, dodged and jumped to avoid the lightning. Mark and Fred, however, were nowhere to be seen.

"Hit the dirt," shouted Fred.

WHAT ZA RAW MUTTON???
Still, I hit the dirt. Breaking through, I fell into a chamber lit by torches. The 9 Deadly Dudes were already there. A BOOM tore the roof apart, most likely the work of a charged creeper.

AND THE HEROBRINES' DESCENDED TOWARD US, WITH DIAMOND SWORDS.

    To Be Continued In The Man With Glowing White Eyes, Part 4...

Comments

Popular Posts