Minecraft Stories #35: The Dimensional Run, Part 3

Xazkrono wheeled around and saw us.

"Komenderes, Zarkrendos! Users are escaping!" 

All of them shot after us. Mark took the lead because of his potion. We ducked behind a wall.

"Cover me!" Mark hissed.

Me and the 9 Deadly Dudes pulled out diamond shields and enchanted bows. Mark started on a Nether Portal.

"Dude, hurry up," said Fred. "I see ghasts out there."

Mark lit it and jumped through. We followed. When we hit the ground in the Overworld, I dug out a 2x2 space in the ground, filled it with water, planted flowers around it, and threw in a diamond.

Lightning shot down and the portal was complete.

"What the Ender Dragon is that?" asked Mark.

"Two words," I said as I leapt. "Twilight Forest."

Mark groaned. Then he slumped forward into the portal. I landed on cobblestone. Mark and the rest of the 9 Deadly Dudes landed. I stood up and walked around. Mark pointed to something.

"Uh," he said, "Is that a moving pile of leaves?"

"Uh oh," I said. "This is gonna be a very, very bad day."

Then the red eyes of the Naga opened.

                              To Be Continued In The Dimensional Run, Part 4...

Comments

Popular Posts