Minecraft Stories #36: The Dimensional Run, Part 4

"Guys, you might wanna run," I said. "This... could get really bad."

Fred whipped his head around.

"Remind me why you downloaded this mod," he said. 

I shrugged.

"After reading Gameknight999: The Mystery of Entity303, I decided to give it a try," I said.

"And if we can get past the Naga, I know the way to a library. I downloaded Mystcraft too."

The 9 Deadly Dudes took off. I chugged a potion. If I had to fight the Naga, then I wanted to show it a tiny little present which could deal 133.25 damage to it. Then I ran. 

A building appeared in the distance. I charged in at the speed of a tachyon and pulled a book out of my inventory. It was a completely empty volume. The 9 Deadly Dudes rushed in.

"Hurry up," said Jake. "No mobs, piles of cooked food everywhere, and extreme hills with waterfalls."

I finished scribbling.

Then we swirled in a mist, and landed in the Age I had created.

                             To Be Continued In The Dimensional Run, Part 5...

Comments

Popular Posts