Minecraft Stories #39: Clash Of The Titans, Part 1

I motioned the 9 Deadly Dudes out of the chamber. Fred was babbling nonsense.

"Orflap chukundo urgen," he said. "Kozor machenk plarp."

"Sometimes he does this," Mark whispered to me. "Usually when a creeper blows up his chests of "his life's work" TNT." I rolled my eyes. Then I flipped a lever and a hole opened in the sky bridge. I pushed Fred into it.

"Amblemecher," he said. "KlimboAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mark's mouth dropped open. I punched him into the hole. Before any of the 9 Deadly Dudes could react, I punched all of them too and then jumped myself.

I landed on a slime block and bounced. Then I landed on one leg and slipped. I looked into the stern faces of the 9 Deadly Dudes.

"Next time, give us a warning," Fred grunted.

I smiled.

"I don't need to give a warning about what's behind you," I said.

Mark glanced over his shoulder.

"All I see is darkness," he said. "Perfect for mob spawning."

I did a backflip and hit a lever on the wall.

"Tell me what you see now," I said.

The 9 Deadly Dudes turned around and saw what was behind them.

                              To Be Continued In Clash Of The Titans, Part 2...

Comments

Popular Posts