Minecraft Stories #37: The Dimensional Run, Part 5

A popping sound floated into our ears as all the empty slots in our inventorys filled with cooked porkchops, chicken, mutton, and beef.

Jake whipped out a stack of bacon and stuffed it up his throat.
Fred stared open-mouthed at him.

"I think it's still possible to puke if you're inside the game," he said.

Jake casually ripped off a drumstick from a chicken and swallowed it whole.

"Notch didn't code choking into Minecraft," he said.

He ate the rest of the chicken.
Then Komenderes appeared.

"Oh my," it said. "Users thinking they can make an Age with no mobs. What a fat lot of good that will do you."

Zombies appeared around us. Me and the 9 Deadly Dudes cleaved through most of them with our magma swords and ran like a maniac. When we were a good 50 blocks away, I turned around and waved the volume that had created this world above my head.

"Hey, numptys! Come and get it!"

Zarkrendos and Xazkrono appeared behind me.

"I accept the challenge," said Xazkrono.

He lashed out with his claw, ripping the book from my grasp and knocking me out.

                         ***********************

I awoke later on a bridge of TNT with the 9 Deadly Dudes. Our hands were tied with spider string.

"Hey," I said, "What happened when I was knocked out?"

Mark glared at me.

"Because of your super bad idea," he said, "Komenderes, Zarkrendos, and Xazkrono trapped us and stranded us on this bridge. Oh, and I believe that's a zombie holding flint & steel."

I glanced at the zombie, then looked down at what the bridge was above.

"Oh," I said. "Fun. Lava."

I started struggling with the rope restricting movement from my hands. Mark rolled his eyes.

"Dude, pull out some blocks and start building a tombstone already," he said. "There's no way we're getting out of this one."

I didn't answer. The zombie was waiting to blow us up, and I needed all the time I could get. I pulled out my sword, twisted my wrist, and slashed through the bonds. Then I ran across the bridge while cutting the 9 Deadly Dudes handcuffs.

Then Zarkrendos noticed what I was doing.

"MOVE, ZOMBIE!!! DESTROY THEM!!!"

The zombie lit the TNT and flame spread across the bridge and the blocks underneath us lit up.

Then we fell toward the lava.

                                To Be Continued In The Dimensional Run, Part 6...

Comments

Popular Posts