Minecraft Stories #34: The Dimensional Run, Part 2

I fell and crashed onto hard netherrack. Fred and Mark were surveying the place we had landed in. 

"Aw yeah," Fred said. "Lucky drop right into a Nether Fortress."

He and Mark started placing cobblestone to stop Wither Skeletons from getting near the Nether Portal.
The rest of the 9 Deadly Dudes crashed onto my body. Nick (a guy who has been recently building a football field in Minecraft because the Eagles won the Super Bowl) grunted as somebody hit his back.

"Watch it, Jake! My collarbone could crack with 8 pounds of pressure."

I glanced up.

"Could everybody get off my back before my collarbone cracks?" I asked.

The 9 Deadly Dudes slid off my back. Thanks, I thought. Now I think I can lift a 200-pound weight with my butt. 

Then a giant Nether Portal appeared above us. Zarkrendos, Komenderes, and Xazkrono emerged.
Mark voiced what was in our minds at that moment.

"RUN!!!"

                                 To Be Continued In The Dimensional Run, Part 3...

Comments

Popular Posts