People I Saw At The Aquarium

Hi. I'm a fish. A goldfish, to be exact. Please don't confuse me with a Goldfish cracker.

Here's some weird people I saw:

1: A kid ran up to me and punched the glass. Then he stuck out his tongue. Then my good friend, Mallet the hammerhead shark, rammed his face against the glass the kid was rapping. The kid ran to his parents, screaming and crying at the same time.

2: A little girl walked up to me holding a fishing pole and started talking about how good I would taste when I was cooked. Then she started swinging her fishing pole at the glass. Seriously, this kid had no idea what glass was. Then I cooked up an idea. I swam up to the glass. The little kid noticed me and swung. I did a tiny little dance after that happened. Then she fainted on the spot.

3: A tall guy with long hair and skinny jeans walked up and kicked the glass. Then a great white shot towards the glass and snapped his teeth together in a menacing grin. The guy ran and tripped on an old lady's foot. She clocked him over the head with her umbrella.

Huh. This is a weird story.


THE END

Comments

Popular Posts